I don’t know about you, but on a rainy day I love to bake. On days like today I could come up with anything. Now the possibilities are endless on what I could bake today, but I saw that I had two loafs of frozen bread dough and I knew what I had to make. This is my son-in-law’s all time favorite thing. So I thought I would surprise him, I’m very proud of him and sometimes he needs something sweet. I hope you enjoy this as much as my family does!
- 2 Loaves Frozen Bread
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 TBSP Melted Butter
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 C Brown Sugar
- 1 Stick Melted Butter
- 1/2 C Chopped Nuts
- Put loafs of bread in plastic bag and leave in refrigerator overnight.
- Place 2 TBSP melted butter and brown sugar in the bottom of angel food pan
- Take bread out and knead for 5 minutes
- Pull off walnut sized pieces of bread and roll in little balls
- Mix all other ingredients together
- Put balls in mixture and lay around the pan
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes
- When done flip it on to a serving plate right away